mqtt message

Subject: Review of change description in Appendix C WD13

I'm happy with the way Appendix C is done.

Where there is a previous public review the full change log needs to be included; the links to "major" items takes you to the Jira project, but getting to the full changes is problematic if you're not aware of Jira innards.

I'm not commenting on items listed; on a fast look they seem fine, and the Appendix looks useful to implementers.

Thanks!

bill cox

--

William Cox