mqtt message

Subject: RE: [UPDATED]: MQTT 5: Getting to "done"

The editors believe that WD14 is a good candidate CSD. There are no pending issues except for the minor editorial - https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/MQTT-440 (Names in Appendix a should be in normal format) which will be addressed shortly.

Please review WD14 as soon as possible so we can capture/resolve issues early.

Since there are no issues requiring TC guidance, I will cancel the June 15 TC call. Depending on the outcome of the WD14 reviews, we’ll either discuss pending issues on the June 22 TC call -or- vote for the CSD.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the chairs.

…Brian

From: mqtt@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:mqtt@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Brian Raymor
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 1:00 PM
To: mqtt@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [mqtt] [UPDATED]: MQTT 5: Getting to "done"

The editors met with the chairs today to review the remaining issues that arose during the editorial pass and update the plan for publishing a candidate Committee Specification Draft (CSD) for review and approval by the TC.

The revised plan:

June 1                              TC call

Proposed Agenda

TC guidance to resolve:

·       https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/MQTT-431 - [please review and comment on proposal in jira]

·       https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/MQTT-432

TC guidance on the length of the review period and next TC call (vote on either June 15 or June 22)

June 8 (latest)               WD14 is published

June 15 or 22                 Next TC call. Vote on WD14 as our CSD.