mqtt message

Subject: Open briefing for OASIS TCs on COEL

Dear Members,

The OASIS Classification of Everyday Living (COEL) TC is hosting a online discussion with members of OASIS TCs in IoT, privacy, and/or security on Oct 26 at 15:30-16:00 UTC (11:30-noon EDT). Please make plans to attend.

COEL treats the distinctive patterns of what we do as humans, and what we are likely to do next, as a standard form of portable, machine-readable data. It is relevant to any organisation that wants to collect and/or analyse data about individuals - including active or passive interactions with digital infrastructure and IoT devices. COEL provides a privacy-by-design governance structure for pseudonymous data about behaviors and can be used in provisioning personalized services, public health interventions, research, or for the evaluation of identity and security risks.

We hope you'll join us to learn more about COEL and explore how it relates to your standards work. Please let me know if you'd like to receive a calendar invitation with dial-in details.

Best regards,

Jane

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/coel

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information societyÂ
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org