mqtt message

Subject: MQTT TC Meeting scheduled Thursday 24th Jan

Hi all,

The public review period for MQTT COS01 is now complete. We received one comment during the review period which has been captured as Jira issue 535 (https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/MQTT-535 - CONNACK property length should be optional).

We have also logged a couple of minor 'typo' issues as follows: