mqtt message

Subject: Groups - mqtt-v5.0-cos01c-changes.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
used if the TC decides to fix MQTT-535. The only change from mqtt-v5.0-cos01b-changes.docx is the addition of one sentence in section 3.2.3.1 making the Property Length optional if the value is zero.

The assumption is that at the 31 January 2019 TC meeting we will go forward with either cos01b or cos01c.
-- Ken Borgendale
Document Name: mqtt-v5.0-cos01c-changes.docx

Description
This is a candidate document with change markings to be used if the TC
decides to fix MQTT-535. The only change from
mqtt-v5.0-cos01b-changes.docx is the addition of one sentence in section
3.2.3.1 making the Property Length optional if the value is zero.

The assumption is that at the 31 January 2019 TC meeting we will go forward
with either cos01b or cos01c.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Ken Borgendale
Group: OASIS Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) TC
Folder: Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2019-01-25 11:41:45