mqtt message

Subject: MQTT-SN Subcommittee kick-off meeting

Hi,

Happy new year!

We're off to a great start with our new MQTT-SN Subcommittee now up and running. Ian and Allan are keen to make a start and will shortly be scheduling a MQTT-SN Subcommittee kick-off session.

This is a great time to join the subcommittee as a TC member and also a great opportunity encourage others to participate in this new piece of work at OASIS.

Best regards

Richard