mqtt message

Subject: Next steps: refinement of charter and reappointment of chairs

Hi all,

Following my email on Thursday 4th March, the next step in the TC vitality process if for us to hold a TC meeting to approve our refined charter and to reappoint TC chairs.

Since there is a MQTT-SN subcommittee call already scheduled for Thursday 25th March, I plan to schedule a 30 minute call on Wednesday 24th March at 16:00-16:30 GMT. Please keep an eye out for the invite.

Many thanks for your support in working through this process.

Best regards

Richard