mqtt message

Subject: Update following today's TC call

Hi,

Thank you to all TC members and observers that joined the meeting earlier today. Thanks also for your continued support in reappointing me as chair.

We are now very close in completing the final steps of the TC vitality process journey and approving our refined charter >  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=68339&wg_abbrev=mqtt  <. As previously communicated, this refinement provides clear focus on delivering MQTT-SN as an OASIS standard.

With the MQTT-SN SC calls running in place of the previous bi-weekly TC meetings, it has been some time since we last met as a TC. The OASIS process states that members become eligible for voting rights if no meetings are held within a sixty day period and provided they meet certain criteria. > https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2017-05-26/#membership <

Today the TC approved that a Special Majority Ballot will be held to approve our refined charter. If you would like to participate in this ballot as a voting member, then please let me know by Tuesday 30th March so that I can update your voting status.

You can check your current voting status here > https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/mqtt/members/roster.php <

Best regards

Richard