mqtt message

Subject: MQTT-SN subcommittee: co-chair update

Hi,

As you might be aware, Allan Stockdill-Mander has moved into a new role within an organisation that is not affiliated with OASIS. As such, Allan has confirmed to me that he is unable to continue as a member of the TC and as a co-chair of the MQTT-SN subcommittee.

The MQTT-SN subcommittee have made great progress in developing the input specification and aim to deliver a candidate MQTT-SN specification draft for wider TC review in the coming months. As one of our deep experts in MQTT-SN, Simon Johnson has kindly offered to take on the role of subcommittee co-chair and support Ian Craggs in leading efforts to this major milestone. Simon has already made significant contributions in developing the SN protocol. Unless there are any concerns, I will notify the OASIS team of this change on Friday 24th September.

Please join me in wishing Allan every success in his new role and in welcoming Simon as co-chair of the MQTT-SN subcommittee

As ever, please do let me know if you have any questions

Best regards

Richard