mqtt message

Subject: Re: IOT World -- promoting MQTT

Hi Folks,

Anyone interested in participating on a panel and/or chairing a track at this event? It looks like they may have any opening available. Jane

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 10:35 AM Jane Harnad <jharnad@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

OASIS arranged a marketing barter with the IOT World event. It will take place in Santa Clara on 3-4 November (in person). We plan to promote our MQTT work during the event. Please let us know if anyone on the TC might be interested in either moderatoring and/or speaking during the event. If of interest -- we'll check with the organizers to see what's available.ÂÂ

https://tmt.knect365.com/iot-world/

Thanks so much, Jane

--

JaneÂHarnad