mqtt message

Subject: Congrats on a successful MQTT 5 webinar

Congratulations on a successful webinar last week. A great group of folks joined us -- which initiatedÂa lot of terrific feedback and questions.

This could not have been pulled off without the support from the webinar speakers. We are grateful for the time and effort that Florian Raschbichler, Ian Craggs, Richard Coppen, andÂAndy Stanford-ClarkÂdedicated to this event. Their enthusiasm was contagious, and we hope it sparks a wave of new MQTT participants.

Help us keep the momentum going by promotingÂthe webinar recording throughout your social media channels.

You can find the recording on our OASIS YouTube site at:
https://youtu.be/laYxM4D_dZI

Also posted on Twitter and LinkedIn

Thank you all once again for doing such great work.

Kind regards,

Jane

--

JaneÂHarnad