oasis-board-comment message

Subject: Re: [oasis-board-comment] IPR Policy

Dear Mr. Buckner,

"RAND" stands for "Reasonable And Non-Discriminatory".

And you are indeed right, through an oversight on our
part this is not defined before being used (or even after,
as far as I can see). Thank you for calling our attention
to this.

--
Eduardo Gutentag        |    e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Technology Director     |    Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 (internal x31442)