oasis-board-comment message

Subject: Re: [oasis-board-comment] Re: [emergency] Re CAP-IPAWS Profile Specification Issues

Renato
1) those email lists are not described in the policy
2) They are not well maintained I particularly like http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-team-outside-activities/2001Apr/0000.html
3) They are not complete for even what they are.
4) There are no W3C contracts or contract details to outside entities
described at all even though they are "known" to exist.  This category
is also not included in the policy per se.
5) What you might hope to be expectations of an email to a group
concerning potential conflict of interest is not discussed at all in
either policy, rather that policy describes notification of the Team
contact.

I think that there *might* be a set of policies that *may* be
appropriate for OASIS to adopt, but the specific policies of the W3C
would not have included the disclosure you specifically desire since
that action is corporate and not covered by the policies cited.

cheers
-bob