oasis-board-comment message

Subject: RE: [board-agenda] IPR committee approved changes to the 2010-05-26IPR Policy to support TC Process changes

Do you have a way to generate a PDF of the changes in this draft, compared to the August 2009 version (which is current)? Or send me the source for this version so I can generate my own? I think we'll need it for the website, and just for sanity I'd like to look at the new doc compared to the currently effective one... though the colors/markup will likely be overwhelming!

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Freund [mailto:bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 12:02 PM
To: board-agenda@lists.oasis-open.org

The following, presented in both a version showing markup to the 2010-05-26 OASIS Board approved version and a version that is clean, is proposed to the full OASIS Board for adoption at its meeting on 2010-07-28.

Motion: Adopt the attached IPR Policy and amend the version approved on 2010-05-26 by replacement for effectivity at the effective date of 2010-10-15 as previously approved by resolution on 2010-05-26 as amended on 2010-05-27 and further amended on 2010-06-24.
thanks
-bob