oasis-board-comment message

Subject: Current status of your TC Admin support request(s) - July 30

Folks,

Here is the current snapshot of the TC Administration support request
queue effective today, Saturday, July 30th. I am sending these weekly
to let you know what to expect for your individual requests. Below is
the list of open requests with their current status or my projection
of when we can begin work on them.

You can always find the complete queue in the JIRA system at
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10010&priority=3&resolution=-1
and you can subscribe to your individual tickets to receive updates as
we work on them.

This past week was slower than usual due to annual staff meetings at
OASIS headquarters. This week, the team is focusing full-time on the
TC Admin queue to catch up on the backlog. We are also adding an
additional part-time person to help close TC Admin support requests
and we are looking for an additional resource to help catch up with
the queue. The below represents my conservative projection of progress
- if possible, we will exceed it.

* CLOSED

The following tickets closed this week:

- Ticket TCADMIN-511 - CND Creation / Upload Request for Solution
Deployment Descriptor Starter Profile Version 2.0
- Ticket TCADMIN-513 - CND Creation / Upload Request for Solution
Deployment Descriptor (SDD) Primer Version 2.0
- Ticket TCADMIN-588 - Committee Specification Ballot Request for RegRep
- Ticket TCADMIN-587 - Template Request for XLIFF Version 2.0 - Working Draft
- Ticket TCADMIN-593 - Committee Specification Ballot Request for WS-Calendar
- Ticket TCADMIN-537 & 538 -- CSD Creation / Upload Request and 30-Day
Committee Specification Draft Public Review Request for Production,
Planning and Scheduling
- Ticket TCADMIN-604 - WP Registration / Template Request for Receipt
and Delivery Notifications 1.0

* ACTIVE

The following tickets are currently active or next in line for processing:

1) Ticket TCADMIN-512 - CND Creation / Upload Request for Solution
Deployment Descriptor (SDD) Examples Version 2.0 - in progress
2) Ticket TCADMIN-527 & 540 -- CSD Creation / Upload Request and
15-Day Review Request for SCA Assembly Model Specification v1.1 -- in
progress
3) Ticket TCADMIN-528 & 534 -- CSD Creation / Upload Request and
15-day Review Request  for SAML V2.0 Change Notify Protocol v1.0 -- in
progress
4) Ticket TCADMIN-541 thru 548 -- CSD Creation / Upload Request and
15-day Review Requests for Test Assertion Model / Guidelines -- in
progress
5) Ticket TCADMIN-549 & 550 -- CSD Creation / Upload Request and
30-Day Committee Specification Draft Public Review Request for
Universal Business Language v2.1 - in progress
6) Ticket TCADMIN-559 -- CND Creation / Upload Request for Identity In
The Cloud Use Cases - in progress
7) Ticket TCADMIN-561 -- 30-Day Committee Specification Draft Public
Review Request for WSS-M - next up
8) Ticket TCADMIN-564 & 565 -- CSD Creation / Upload and 30-day Public
Review Request for EML v7.0 - next up
9) Ticket TCADMIN-566 -- CSD Creation / Upload Request for XTemp: XML
Testing and Event-driven Monitoring of Processes
10) Ticket TCADMIN-567 -- CSD Creation / Upload Request for EKMI
SOAPProfile v 1.0
11) Ticket TCADMIN-568 & 569 -- CSD Creation / Upload and 15-day
Public Review Request for Energy Interoperation Version 1.0

* NEXT UP

The following tickets await completion of the above queue. I expect
work on these tickets will begin next week (August 8). Please
understand that completion time for your requests will vary depending
on the complexity of the specifications themselves. We will endeavor
to give you a target completion date when we begin work on your
requests.

- Ticket TCADMIN-570 & 571 -- CSD Creation / Upload and 60-day
PublicReview Request for OASIS Reference Architecture Foundation for
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA-RAF)
- Tickets TCADMIN-576 & 580 --  CSD Creation / Upload and 15-dayPublic
Review Request for SCA JMS Binding Specification Version 1.1
- Tickets TCADMIN-577 & 581 -- CSD Creation / Upload  and 15-day
Public Review Request for TestCases for the SCA JMS Binding
Specification Version 1.1
- Tickets TCADMIN-578   & 582 -- CSD Creation / Upload  and 15-day
Public Review Request for SCA Web Services Binding Specification
Version 1.1
- Tickets TCADMIN-579 & 583 -- CSD Creation / Upload and 15-day Public
Review Request for TestCases for the SCA Web Service Binding
Specification Version 1.1
- Tickets TCADMIN-585   & 586 -- CSD Creation / Upload and 15-day
Public Review Request for TestCases for the SCA Assembly Model Version
1.1 Specification
- Ticket TCADMIN-589 -- Create Committee Specification for Web
Services Quality Factors v1.0
- Tickets TCADMIN-590 & 591 -- CSD Creation / Upload and 30-day Public
Review Request for TGF Pattern Language - Core Patterns
- Ticket TCADMIN-592 -- 30-Day CND Public Review Request for TGF Primer
- Ticket TCADMIN-594 -- Create OASIS ebXML RegRep Version 4.0
Committee Specification
- Ticket TCADMIN-595 -- Create WS-Calendar v1.0 Committee Specification
- Tickets TCADMIN-596 & 601 - CSD Creation / Upload and 15-day Public
Review Request for BIAS SOAP Profile

The following tickets await completion of the above queue. I will give
you an update during the week if work can start on them during the
week of August 8th.

- Tickets TCADMIN-598 & 599 - CSD Creation / Upload and 15-day Public
Review Request for SCA Policy Framework Version 1.1
- Tickets TCADMIN-602 & 603 - CSD Creation / Upload and 15-day Public
Review Request for TestCases for the SCA Policy Framework Version 1.1
- Tickets TCADMIN-605 & 608 - CSD Creation / Upload and 15-day Public
Review Request for SAML 2.0 Profile of XACML, Version 2.0
- Ticket TCADMIN-606 - CSD Creation / Upload Request for XACML v3.0
Core and Hierarchical Role Based Access Control
- Tickets TCADMIN-607 & 610 - CSD Creation / Upload Request for
eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) Version 3.0
- Tickets TCADMIN-611 & 612 - CSD Creation / Upload and 15-day Public
Review Request for CMIS Version 1.0 Errata 01
- Ticket TCADMIN-613 - Register DITA as a MIME type with IANA

Please let me know if you have any questions about your individual
requests. We will send you updates on the status of your individual
tickets as we line them up so that you will know what to expect.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-378-3472
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393