oasis-board-comment message

Subject: Re: [board-agenda] Draft Motion for next Board meeting

hi,
 I think it is important to specify what it is about the "nature of the Standard" that would obviate the need to demonstrate interoperability. Is this something that is unique to the RM standard, or is it a property that should be described and added to the Liaison policy. What kind of precedent would this set?

 cheers,
  jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Sr. Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware 				+1(650)506-1975