oasis-board-comment message

Subject: Your ballot to request approval of TGF COS 01 as an OS despite negative votes has passed

Members of the TGF TC,

Your ballot to request that TC Administration approve TGF Pattern Language Core Patterns V1.0 COS 01 as an OASIS Standard despite negative votes having been cast has passed. The ballot required 7 yes votes to pass and received 9. You can see the ballot results at

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2404

Given that the TC complied with the requirements of the TC Process, that the OASIS membership vote supported approval with 82% voting in favor and 18% voting in opposition, and that the TC has affirmed its support for the work with this ballot, I approve it as an OASIS Standard.

I will now take steps to publish the OS, add it to the list of approved OASIS Standards and announce the results to the membership and the public. TC Admin JIRA ticket 1288 (https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1288) has been set up to track this work.

Congratulations to you all on reaching this milestone. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org