oasis-board-comment message

Subject: Re: [chairs] Preview of the coming TC Process changes

HI Michael,

Thanks very much for the comment and may I say, very astute. That's close reading!

I will log your comment in our JIRA system for discussing. We did in fact go around on this topic and made one change to the rules to help with this. In the TC Process, section 1.4 TC Membership and Participation, we added the sentence "Each TC Member is responsible for ensuring that their attendance at TC meetings is noted by the Chair and recorded" to be clear about that responsibility.

I will log your suggestion for discussion with the Board Process Committee.

Again, thanks!

/chet