oasis-board-comment message

Subject: The streamlined TC Process documents are now published

Members of the Board,

The streamlined TC Process documents that you approved at your April 24th meeting have been loaded to the OASIS web site and are now available online. You can find them at the following links:

- The streamlined TC Process - https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process

- The general Committee Operations Process containing rules applicable to any committee operating here - https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/oasis-committee-operations-process-2017-05-26

- And the Defined Terms document containing the definitions common to all our process documents - https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/oasis-defined-terms-2017-05-26

These documents include links to defined terms and links between them.

In addition, I will be starting the first call for consent for OASIS Standard today for 2 COSs. Service Metadata Publishing (SMP) Version 1.0 and Business Document Metadata Service Location Version 1.0 from the OASIS Business Document Exchange (BDXR) TC are ready to be submitted to the membership. You will see the call for consent when it goes out.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org