oasis-board-comment message

Subject: RE: [board-agenda] October 10-12 OASIS Board Meeting Agenda

Thanks! Will  calendar invite come out with bridge? I will call in for Day 3 and other sections as able around my other travel.

From: Bruce Rich [mailto:bar@cryptsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2018 12:07 PM
To: board-agenda@lists.oasis-open.org

EXTERNAL email. Use caution when opening attachments or links from unknown senders.

Please find attached the draft agenda for the next OASIS Board meeting.

Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

(See attached file: Board Agenda 2018-10-10 (Public).pdf)

Regards,

Bruce Rich

Secretary, OASIS Board of Directors

U.S. BANCORP made the following annotations
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.