oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: RE: [oasis-charter-discuss] EKMI

It was suggested that some people might be misled by the use of certain language. "Some might be misled into thinking that 3DES/AES keys are being provisioned by the Provisioning System for general use by business applications, "

I pointed out that standards are not tutorials. So the fact that people who are unfamiliar with the standard terminology of the field might misinterpret the charter is not relevant.

I suggest that you modulate your own tone and retract your accusations immediately.