oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: revised charter for Search WS TC

Attached is the revised charter ("final" I suppose) for the Search WS  TC,
based on the comments and recent conferences.  I have attached two files,
one annotates changes from the previous version and the other is the same
but with the changes accepted (i.e. without the annotations).

Also Mary, please consider the comment log I sent earlier this week to be
the final version.

Thanks to all!

--Ray

charter june 4 accepted.doc