oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: RE: [oasis-charter-discuss] Proposed Charter for OASIS Service Component Architecture Assembly (SCA-Assembly) TC

The proposed SCA Assembly TC charter as currently worded implies a solution to eventing, and also conflates eventing with sync/async
invocations.

Bullet 11 of the in-scope section says:

  11.	The handling of service interfaces, including the nature of the
  message exchange patterns and the handling of synchronous, asynchronous
  and one-way interactions. Techniques including Pub/Sub and Queue
  handling form part of this description.

I think it would be better to remove the "Techniques..." sentence and to add a new bullet at the end of the in-scope list

  * Support for eventing, pub/sub and queuing systems within the assembly
    model.

Cheers,
   Martin.

uss/. Employees of organizational members do not >require primary representative approval to subscribe to the

+Specifications