oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Re: [oasis-charter-discuss] SDO questions - new/enhanced functionality

On Sep 25, 2007, at 9:10 AM, Mary McRae wrote:

> The questions below have been submitted by OASIS staff:
>

> 2. When happens to requests for "new or enhanced functionality ..
> setaside" during the maintenance mode? Are they out of scope for
> the TC?
Maintenance mode doesn't refer to the TC, but to the specs the TC has
approved. I would think that it is up to the TC to decide to do with
those issues. If they are within the scope of the TC, then the TC can
decide how it wants to handle them. If they are out of scope, then
obviously the TC can't do much with them.

cheers,
   jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)