oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: SDO - Convenor Call for Service Data Objects Technical Committee

The Convenor call has been scheduled for Thursday, 11 October at 10:30am ET / 7:30am PT/ 11:30pm Korea. As this is an OASIS-scheduled call, we will use the dial-in number below:

Event Description:
TC Administration call with Convenors
Skype: +99008275537644
Land Line: +1-605-475-8500
Conference Number: 5537644
Other international numbers can be found here: http://www.highspeedconferencing.com/quickstart.htm

Agenda:
This is the teleconference required by our TC Process rules:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#2.2
The participants will include the TC convenor, the OASIS TC Administrator, and optionally other members of OASIS staff and TC proposers. Other interested OASIS members also are invited to observe.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS