oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Resend: Cover Pages news story about TaMIE TC

[Apparent email delivery problems, attempting resend]

Somewhat belatedly, I've created a Cover Pages story about
the proposed TaMIE TC [1]. The writeup includes significant
supplemental material about the specifications/technologies
identified as directly relevant or tangential.

I hope this information may be useful to members of the TC and
others interested in this proposed body of work.

Please send email if you would like to see additions to the
content in this story.

Robin Cover
OASIS, Chief Information Architect

[1] http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2007-11-30-a.html

Sent ealier: 4 Dec 2007 13:23:17 -0500 (EST)