oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Re: AW: [oasis-charter-discuss] Proposed Charter for OASIS SemanticMapping of XML (MOX) TC

Marwan --

I think Claus' questions deserves a more serious answer.

(1) I didn't see an answer to his specific question

Do you consider to utilize - when available - the relationship of XML
Schemas and XML instances to CCTS core data types when producing /
describing mappings?

I didn't see a response to that. Responding by saying that "we in the TC
will consider..." is not germane. He asked if you've considered that
specific example.

The charter makes the statement that you cite (in part), but it doesn't
make much sense. Again, see my detailed licensing comments for discussion.

(2) I've gone deeply into the IPR mode issues in a separate email on
this list. Again, your answer doesn't address the deeper issues.

Thanks!

bill cox