oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Re: [oasis-charter-discuss] Nonresponsiveness to Charter IPR Comments

I will second this position.

Perhaps the OASIS IPR boiler-plate should be changed to reflect
that the default policy should be RF, and that the proposers of
a charter should answer (with something more meaningful than the
stock answer) why they have chosen to adopt another IPR method
if they do not use the default.

Let the "standards" market decide before the TC is convened if a
given technology is worth standardizing despite the assertions of
IP by some players.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.