oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: RE: OASIS and IP ... RAND for Requirements? (Moved to new list)

> I have to side with Abbie here, which is a strange thing indeed .
> “Because they want to” is as valid an answer as anything, and
> it’s up to the writers and supporters of the charter to decide
> what mode they want; period, no further discussion required.
> Martin.

Mary McRae has asked that this list [oasis-charter-discuss] be
reserved for charter discussions, and that general discussion of IPR
policies move where it belongs, to [oasis-member-discuss]. I've
posted further there, on the topics raised by Dazza Greenwood and
others. See http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oasis-member-discuss/

Regards JBC

~ James Bryce Clark, Director of Standards Dev.
~ OASIS:  advancing open standards for the information society
~ http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark