oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: RE: [oasis-charter-discuss] Re: Proposed Charter for OASIS Business Document Exchange (BusDox) TC

Pim:

Thanks for that, I didn’t know of them – and that is clearly registered indeed…

Hmmm, back to square one, methinks

From: Pim van der Eijk [mailto:pvde@sonnenglanz.net]
Sent: Wednesday, 27 October, 2010 12:00
To: peter-oasis@justbrown.net
Cc: oasis-charter-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org

BizDocs:

"BIZdocs® Document Management System"

http://www.ees.com.tr/?p=002&l=1

Registered Trademark Symbol:

"The registered trademark symbol, designated by ® (the circled "R") and also known as a racol[citation needed] (derived from Registered & Authorised Company Logo), is a symbol used to provide notice that the preceding mark is a trademark or service mark that has been registered with a national trademark office."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registered_trademark_symbol