oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: RE: [oasis-charter-discuss] Re: [members] Proposed Charter for OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC

Now there's an incentive if ever I saw one!  :-)

thanks
-Doug
STSM |  Standards Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Martin Chapman <MARTIN.CHAPMAN@ORACLE.COM>
Sent by: <oasis-charter-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org>

10/21/2011 10:28 AM

Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net>, oasis-charter-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>, tc-announce@lists.oasis-open.org, members@lists.oasis-open.org, Staff <staff@lists.oasis-open.org>, steve.g.jones@capgemini.com, ncamwing@cisco.com, roland.wartenberg@citrix.com, ings@ca.ibm.com, dhiraj.pathak@us.pwc.com, mlittle@redhat.com, "Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>, prasad.yendluri@softwareag.com, Dpalma@virtunomic.com, Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>, azeez@wso2.com, thilinab@wso2.com, srinath@wso2.com, sanjiva@wso2.com, charith@wso2.com, steve.winkler@sap.com, "Probst, Richard" <richard.probst@sap.com>, michael.schuster@sap.com, allen.bannon@sap.com, kevin.poulter@sap.com, vsarathy@redhat.com, syu@redhat.com, lutter@redhat.com, jdunning@redhat.com, ctrielof@redhat.com, Frank.Leymann@iaas.uni-stuttgart.de, GBREITER@de.ibm.com, thomas.spatzier@de.ibm.com, Mike Baskey/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS, smoser@de.ibm.com, wayne.adams@emc.com, Shishir.Pardikar@citrix.com, najoy@cisco.com, "Sundaresh, Chandrasekha" <Chandrasekha.Sundaresh@ca.com>, "Sijelmassi, Rachid" <Rachid.Sijelmassi@ca.com>, "Moscovich, Efraim" <Efraim.Moscovich@ca.com>, jani.anttila@capgemini.com, "Lipton, Paul C" <Paul.Lipton@ca.com>, shankar@wso2.com
Subject
RE: [oasis-charter-discuss] Re: [members] Proposed Charter for OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC

Patrick,

I will eat my hat if they get to OASIS Committee Spec in 9 months - and record it and put it on youtube. Dates like these are aspirational, common, and always missed!

Martin.