oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: OASIS Web Experience Management Interoperability (WEMI) Technical Committee

To Members,

I have always supported the efforts and strategies set by the OASIS group and continue to focus on the improvement of the WCM experience.

As I would think that WEM is a top layer of WCM systems; I would like to propose few use cases which we should consider for WEM that will hopefully improve it going forward.

WEM should be able to post data to other system such as CRM

WEM should provide a way to define visitor profile

WEM should be able to target content. Target rules can be from WCM, CRM, Marketing Automation, and etc.

Regards,

Alpesh Patel VP, Engineering

direct: +1 603 816 2038

eMail: alpesh.patel@ektron.com