oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: comment on CAMP charter scope and testing

Sorry for late comment:

I suggest the charter be extended to include in its scope:

“The definition of test assertions as a guideline for interoperability scenarios as well as a basis for future test suites.”

There is no need to add a specific deliverable for this I guess: the TC should decide or not to engage in this activity based on its priorities and bandwidth.

Thanks,

-jacques