oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: [oasis-charter-discuss] Issue Resolution from CAMP Convener Call

hi,

2 comments on the draft CAMP charter were received, 1 on time, and 1 late.
Please find the resolutions, which will be reflected in the final charter for CAMP TC below.

cheers,
  jeff

1. From Robin Cover <robin@oasis-open.org>:
> With respect to the seven enumerated "References" cited at the
> end of the proposal text and proposal Section (2)(a)
> "Similar or Applicable Work", the TC proposers may wish to take
> into consideration also the PaaS usage model document recently
> published by the Open Data Center Alliance (ODCA):
>
> ODCA Usage Model: Platform as a Service (PaaS) Interoperability Rev 1.0
>  14 pages
>  Published August 2012, (c) 2012 Open Data Center Alliance
>  http://www.opendatacenteralliance.org/docs/ODCA_PAAS_Interop_UM_Rev1.0_BD.pdf
>    From: Open Data Center Usage Models
>  http://www.opendatacenteralliance.org/ourwork/usagemodels
>
> I think this document (announced on August 15, 2012) probably
> arrived too late to be considered by the proposers.

Resolution:
  A reference to the spec:  http://www.opendatacenteralliance.org/docs/ODCA_PAAS_Interop_UM_Rev1.0_BD.pdf  will be added to the References section

2. From Jacques Durand <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com>: (late comment)
> I suggest the charter be extended to include in its scope:
>
> “The definition of test assertions as a guideline for interoperability scenarios as well as a basis for future test suites.”
>
> There is no need to add a specific deliverable for this I guess: the TC should decide or not to engage in this activity based on its priorities and bandwidth.

Resolution: The following will be added to the Scope of work section (1)(c):
·      Definition and/or development of facilities and artifacts to support testing, such as test assertions, test scenarios and test suites, as the TC decides is appropriate.

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Sr. Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware 				+1(650)506-1975