oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: RE: Reminder that the PACR TC convener call is scheduled for this Friday

Hi Chet,
I will be participating in the Board F2F all day on Friday but I will drop out for a while in order to join this meeting.
Cheers and talk on Friday,
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 09 October, 2012 12:29
To: adil.soussinachit@minfin.fed.be; johnaborras@yahoo.co.uk; Peter F Brown; neil.mcevoy@iFOSSF.org; Colin Wallis; Carol Geyer; oasis-charter-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org

John & all -

This is a reminder that the convener call for the proposed PACR TC is scheduled for this Friday, 12th of October 2012, at 12:00 pm Eastern time. Event details are at
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=33714 .
Please let me know if this date or time does not work with you so that I can adjust to suit your calendar.

The call will be done using Webex so that we will have screen sharing available. Logistical details are:

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/959641945

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended
*or* you may call in using your telephone.
+1 (224) 649-0001, Access Code: 959-641-945

The only participants required for the convener call are the TC Administrator and the convener. Others are welcome to join in if interested.

The purpose of the convener call is to review any comments received during the call for comments, determine whether any additional changes will be made to the charter before final submission and discuss the schedule of the next steps and promotional activities we can undertake. It should last no more than a half-hour.

Let me know if you have any questions.
--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298