oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Minutes of PbD-SE convener call

Attending:
Dawn Jutla (convener), Peter Brown, Kel Callahan, Frederick Hirsch, Carol Geyer (OASIS), Dee Schur (OASIS), Chet Ensign (OASIS)

- We reviewed the comments received. They are worthwhile but do not require changes to the charter. The call for participation will go out next Tuesday. Dawn will prepare and submit a comment resolution log to the mailing list before the deadline of October 31st.

- Dawn mentioned that Anne's office has received queries from various interested parties on how they can follow the TC's work. We explained that the TC mailing (pbd-se@lists.oasis-open.org) will be public (although only TC members can subscribe to it) and that the comment list (pbd-se-comment@lists.oasis-open.org) will be available once the TC starts. Anyone can provide feedback using the -comment@ list.

- We reviewed the time line and next steps leading up to the TC's first meeting.

- We reviewed tools and facilities that will be available to the TC.

_ Carol reviewed promotional efforts that will be undertaken after the call for participation and the press release that will be crafted after the first meeting.

- Peter mentioned that he is involved with the INSTIC program and he will be mentioning the work of this TC at their events, both national and international.

- Meeting was adjourned.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org