oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: [oasis-charter-discuss] Comment resolution log - PbD-SE Charter

Please see below for our resolutions to comments on the PbD-SE charter.

Two comments were received and resolved as per below.
(1) –Frank Dawson, Nokia: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oasis-charter-discuss/201210/msg00004.html
We resolved that the specific work on embedding privacy by design into standard specifications suggested by Mr. Dawson, while very worthwhile, is not in the present scope of this TC's work, and

(2) –Robin Cover, OASIS: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oasis-charter-discuss/201210/msg00009.html
We will make every effort to appoint a liaison to the IEEE Engineering and Management of Web Sites Working Group (WG) around its revision of the IEEE P23026 Standard for Systems and software engineering -- Engineering and management of websites for systems, software, and services information. This IEEE sub-group intends to address online privacy concerns.

Regards,
Dawn.

--
Dr. Dawn Jutla, PhD

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying, distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited.