oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Fwd: notes from Convener call for PKCS 11 TC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Griffin, Robert <robert.griffin@rsa.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:50 AM
Subject: notes from Convener call for PKCS 11 TC
To: "Griffin, Robert" <robert.griffin@rsa.com>, "ings@ca.ibm.com" <ings@ca.ibm.com>, "Philpott, Robert" <robert.philpott@rsa.com>, Darren Learmonth <darren.learmonth@thales-esecurity.com>, Simon McMahon <smcmahon@au1.ibm.com>, Tim Hudson <tjh@cryptsoft.com>, "garnold@us.ibm.com" <garnold@us.ibm.com>, Valerie Fenwick <valerie.fenwick@oracle.com>, Alex Hennekam <alexhenn@au1.ibm.com>, "Darren.Moffat@oracle.com" <Darren.Moffat@oracle.com>, "mark.powers@oracle.com" <mark.powers@oracle.com>, Mark Yakabuski <mark.yakabuski@safenet-inc.com>, Russ Dietz <Russell.Dietz@safenet-inc.com>, "Puri,Ajai" <Ajai.Puri@safenet-inc.com>, Laurent Liscia <laurent.liscia@oasis-open.org>, Dee Schur <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>, Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>, Robin Cover <robin@oasis-open.org>, Chet Ensign <Chet.Ensign@oasis-open.org>, "lliscia@gmail.com" <lliscia@gmail.com>, Robin Cover <robin.cover@oasis-open.org>, "Fletcher, Terry" <Terry.Fletcher@safenet-inc.com>, "Reed,Wayne" <Wayne.Reed@safenet-inc.com>, "Lockhart, Robert" <Robert.Lockhart@thalesesec.com>, "hal.lockhart@oracle.com" <hal.lockhart@oracle.com>, "susan.gleeson@oracle.com" <susan.gleeson@oracle.com>, "tjc@cryptsoft.com" <tjc@cryptsoft.com>, "jl@quintessencelabs.com" <jl@quintessencelabs.com>, "ms@quintessencelabs.com" <ms@quintessencelabs.com>, "martin.chapman@oracle.com" <martin.chapman@oracle.com>, "bill.becker@safenet-inc.com" <bill.becker@safenet-inc.com>, Peter Gutmann <pgut001@cs.auckland.ac.nz>, "Wierenga, Steven (ESP/Atalla)" <steve.wierenga@hp.com>

Hi -

I've attached the notes from yesterday's PKCS 11 TC convener call (reviewed/corrected by Chet). Since the notes are rather long, just a couple of things I'd like to call out:

- The call for participation will go out on Friday 18-Jan. We've been in touch with IBM, HP, Bloomberg and Red Hat regarding including them as sponsors/proposers. If anyone knows of someone else who might like to be included among sponsors/proposers, please let Dee know so that we can work with them.

- As soon as the call for participation has gone out, TC Admin will set up the roster for the TC. Everyone interested in being a member or observer will need to explicitly join the TC at that time. Members have to join no later than 25-Feb (7 days before first meeting) in order to have voting rights at the first meeting.

- The call for nominations for co-chairs and for co-editors will go out on 23-Feb. Anyone can propose themselves or someone else (preferably with their agreement!). I'm also working on lining up nominations and will send out a list of interested folks prior to 23-Feb; if anyone is interested in co-chair or co-editors roles, please let me know?

Any corrections/changes to the notes, please let me know!

Regards,

Bob

--

/chet