On the call were Dave, Rusty, and Sasha Levin for the proposers, Chet and Carol for OASIS.
We noted no comments were received during the call for comment period. Dave sent a note to the TC stating that.
We discussed whether any changes are contemplated to the proposed charter. Rusty will contact parties who were working through their legal channels before committing to see if they want to join on the call for participation and let me know whether to send out the charter as originally proposed in the next day or so.
We reviewed the timeline for the next steps and the facilities that will be in place:
- Call for Participation, 19 June 2013. TC internal web page, public web page and mailing list will be ready at that time.
- Reminder of deadline to join TC to OASIS members, 19 July 2013
- Call for nominations for chair, 21 July 2013
- List of eligible voters at first meeting to mailing list, 23 July 2013
- First meeting, 30 July 2013
Carol discussed efforts that OASIS will take to promote the TC and steps the conveners can take.
If I missed anything, please feel free to add or amend these notes.
Thanks to all!
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information societyhttp://www.oasis-open.org
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393