oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Re: We have encountered a problem on our side - WAS: Re: [oasis-charter-discuss] Re: Notes from the PROMCODE convener call

Hi Chet,

I'm checking with the Steering Committee about dropping the "OSLC Lifecycle Integration" words as this is something that they wanted all affiliated TCs to have.
(It's surprising that the vendor couldn't simply instruct you to update the database schema to increase that limit ... *shrug*)

For now, I've got a pair of suggestions that keep those words by dropping others:
1. OASIS OSLC Lifecycle Integration for Project Management of Software Supply Chains (OSLC-PROMCODE) TC (100 chars)
2. OASIS OSLC Lifecycle Integration for Project Management of Contracted Delivery (OSLC-PROMCODE) TC (97 chars)

Best regards,

Sean Kennedy
IBM
OSLC Community Development Leader for IBM Rational
Operations Coordinator for the OSLC Steering Committee

Phone:+1-905-413-43858200 Warden Ave
Fax:+1-905-413-4850Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7
Email:seanpk@ca.ibm.comD1/R0A/8200/MKM
LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanpkCanada

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the webhttp://open-services.net
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLChttp://eclipse.org/lyo

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor Hugo

Inactive hide details for Chet Ensign ---2014/02/20 11:14:52 AM---Mikio, Sean and all - We have run into a technical limitationChet Ensign ---2014/02/20 11:14:52 AM---Mikio, Sean and all - We have run into a technical limitation in our system that requires me to