oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Re: [oasis-charter-discuss] Re: We have encountered a problem on our side - WAS: Re: [oasis-charter-discuss] Re: Notes from the PROMCODE convener call

This is resending the following e-mail due to transmission error
(I fixed two e-mail addresses of Kamimura-san and Kishinoue-san).
Mikio
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:09 AM

Hi Chet, Sean, and all:

Today, the PROMCODE consortium had a regular steering committee meeting, and
decided the name of TC as Sean suggested:
OASIS OSLC Lifecycle Integration for Project Management of
Contracted Delivery (OSLC PROMCODE) TC

Chet, please find the revised charter attached.
If you have any concerns, please let me know.

Regards,
Mikio