Abbie and co-proposers of the BOPS TC,
1) One of you, most likely Abbie as convener, acknowledges to Tony that his comments have been received.
2) Someone now needs to start and maintain a comment resolution log. Here are links to a simple spreadsheet you can use in either ODS or XLS format.
3) In the spread sheet, you break out, for each comment (and there may be multiple in any one email): the comment itself either verbatim or summarized (and please also add the name of the person supplying the comments there) - the link to the email in which the comment was submitted (as the example for Tony above) - and what you as co-proposers decide to do to resolve the comment.
4) On this last note - the resolution - you should all discuss each comment and decide how to handle it. Note: you are not required to take any specific action with a comment nor are you required to reach an agreement on handling it with the comment provider. It is perfectly acceptable under OASIS rules to say that you all choose to leave the charter as it is and not address this issue. The only thing that you are required to do is to decide and document that decision.
5) VERY IMPORTANT: You must submit both the comment resolution log with all issues tracked and addressed and your final version of the BOPS charter to the firstname.lastname@example.org
by the 28th day after the original submission. As the charter was submitted on July 7, the last day for providing these August 4th. I cannot send out the Call for Participation until that is done.
Let me know if you have any questions on this & I’ll be happy to help you walk through the process.
Lastly, on Anthony’s comment that Don Thibeau cannot represent Open Identity Exchange, I checked Don’s member record. He is listed as being with Open Identity Exchange and is the Primary Representative so that is the proper way to list him in the charter.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393