oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Noblis comments on the OASIS BOPS TC draft charter

Comments I almost forgot to send (upon request): see [1] and the file attachment ( file: Noblis-comments-on-OASIS-BOPS-TC-draft-charter.docx )

-rcc

[1] From: Mayer-Splain, John M. <john.mayer-splain@noblis.org>
Date: Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Cc: "Miller, H. Gilbert" <hgmiller@noblis.org>

[...]

Noblis was engaged at more than one level with respect to the OASIS Biometric Open Protocol Specification (BOPS) Technical Committee (TC) draft charter. Gil Miller (Noblis CTO, cc’ed above) received from Dee Schur a notice and invitation for Noblis to be named in the final list of BOPS Proposers. I received communications regarding the BOPS TC draft charter as the Noblis principal representative to the INCITS M1 – Biometrics TC. In that capacity, I review the draft charter and prepared the attached comments for OASIS’s consideration. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.

Best regards,

John

John Mayer-Splain
john.mayer-splain@noblis.org