oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Re: What you must do with comments on your proposed BOPS charter

In a couple minutes, I'll send you all (co-proposers + Staff) a supplementary comment set that you may wish to take into consideration as you triage the comments received formally from the oasis-charter-discuss list.  The comment set I send may help you weigh the issues (in your minds, at least) as you think about responses to the formal-process feedback on the comment list.

- Robin