oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Re: Notes from the CXS convener call

Hello all,

Now that we have the TC space on OASIS Kagi tool I see that some of you have already registered to the new Context Server TC group. It would be great if all of you could join simply by going to this link :

 https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cxs/

This should prompt a login and prompt you to join (can’t test it here so I hope that’s how it works :)

Once everyone is on board we can then use the mailing list which will be simply than CC everybody.

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland
twitter: @sergehuber