oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Comments on the ARIP TC Charter

Proposers of the ARIP TC,

As you know, Reference Implementations are needed to
promote standards.
We would like to propose to develop Reference Implementations
to share our knowledge and experience and reduce troubles
caused by miscommunications.

> (1)(b) Statement of Purpose

> * Develop specifications, guidelines, and best practices ...

Please modify the above sentence to add Reference
Implementations as follows:

* Develop specifications, reference implementations, guidelines, ...

And, please add the following sentence:

* Develop a set of sample use cases including best
  practices on how AR can contribute on-site working
  in enterprise companies as one of examples.

> (1)(d) Deliverables

> * a set of open specifications related to the use of AR, ...

Please modify the above sentence to add Reference
Implementations as follows:

* a set of open specifications, and reference implementations
  related to ...

Best Regards,
Makiko Shimamura
FUJITSU LIMITED