oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Re: XLIFF OMOS - conference call for Convener, Proposers, and TC Admin - 27 Oct., 15:00 GMT

Hi David et al -

I just updated the event so you should shortly receive an update. Moved the meeting back an hour as requested. Also provided the call in details and attached a slide deck (2 formats) to guide the discussion. I expect we will need a half hour or less.

The call in details are:

 Conference Dial-In number: +1 641 715-3822

 Host AccessCode: 445543#

 Participant AccessCode: 120469#

Access code for Ireland: +353 (0) 1 437 0315

For other access codes, see http://www.freeconferencecall.com/fcci/internationalnumbers.aspx?lang=US&altlang=EN&phonenumber=+1%20559%20546%201700

Look forward to talking tomorrow.

Best,

/chet