oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Notes from the CSAF Convener Call

The convener call for CSAF TC was held on 12 October 2016 at 1:00 PM EDT.

Attending were: Omar Santos (convener), Chet Ensign (TC Admin), Bret Jordan, Vincent Danen, Art Manion, Patrick Maroney and Kevin Mangold

We reviewed upcoming steps leading up to the TC launch. We reviewed tools that will be ready when the call for participation goes out. Omar noted that he expects the TC to request a TC Github project once it has started.

We discussed steps that will be taken to promote the TC. Omar said that ICASI has indicated that they will be happy to announce and promote the work as well.

Thanks to everyone who joined the call.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org