oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Notes from LP TC convener call

Present on the call were Thomas Clarke, National Center for State Courts (convener), James Harris, National Center for State Courts, John Greacen, Greacen Associates, LLC, Riyaz Samnani, Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System, Snorri Ogata, Los Angeles County Superior Court, Romulo Reyes, Los Angeles County Superior Court, Jim Cabral, MTG Management Consultants, LLC, Kevin Mangold, NIST and John Chatz, Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

We discussed the date for a first meeting. Per the OASIS TC Process, the earliest that the TC can hold its first meeting is April 14th. However, there were a number of conflicts around that time. The proposers will confer and set a date, possibly in mid-May, and send me a revised charter with the date, time and who will host incorporated. I explained that I will need that charter no later than March 12th.

We discussed the timeline to launch and the facilities that will be in place when the call for participation goes out. John C. asked if proposers will need to explicitly join the TC when the call goes out & I said yes. Proposers must still take the actions to join the TC.

We discussed the steps OASIS will take to recruit and promote the TC.

No other issues to be discussed or questions, we adjourned the call.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393