oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Re: [oasis-charter-discuss] Minutes for OpenC2 convener call 29 March 2017

Chet,

This is excellent.  I wasn't able to be on the call,
but speaking as the ETSI liaison as well as the
rapporteur of several related work items, the
creation of this OpenC2 TC is very much welcome
and has a significant nexus to both TC CYBER
and TC NTECH, as well as possibly other TCs
that we will review.

Indeed, as I mentioned at last week's workshop,
OpenC2 was written into the remit for the new
Middlebox Security Protocol specification initiative
as the principal out-of-band mechanism for a suite
of middlebox discovery, management, and query
requirements.  That protocol will be evolving
the established mcTLS and nascent mbTLS
platforms.

The new work item being introduced in NTECH
also expects to use OpenC2 to stitch together
STIX based telephony spoofed call metadata to
exchange among ISACs.

We welcome working together going forward.

--tony